Top 3 Humanitarian Jobs of the Day: 08 Feb. 2018
"Be greedy for social change, and your life will be endlessly enriched. The only failure lies in not trying, or giving up." Ann Cotton
Become a free member of Humanitarian Institute and receive updates, event invitations, discounts, career opportunities, access to exclusive content and more...
Enrol now for the upcoming Humanitarian preparation programs.
Program Monitoring and Compliance Manager, See Beyond Borders, Cambodia
- Support SeeBeyondBorders’ Cambodian staff and particularly the Operations Manager, with program management and evaluation of all projects, including assistance with reporting our achievements to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Build a culture of compliance with operational process requirements as dictated by professional associations, regulatory organisations, donor requirements and best practice, including maintenance of policies and policy compliance.
- Responsible for compliance reporting against both the Australian Council for International Development Code of Conduct (ACFID) and Australian NGO Cooperation Program (ANCP) requirements.
Programme Manager North, ZOA, Afghanistan
The Programme Manager is responsible for the realisation of project and programmatic goals within the organisational setting determined by internal and external preconditions in a specific ZOA country region.
Leadership and management
- Responsible for all ZOA activities within programme area (North);
- Gender and conflict sensitive approach to team management and project activities under her/his responsibility.
- Annual planning for the programme area, with the corresponding annual programme area budget, as an input to the Country Annual Plan (CAP);
- Project Cycle management, including needs assessments, formulation of concept notes and proposals and budget;
- Reporting – monthly and quarterly activity and financial reporting, including realization of activities versus budget utilisation; (Providing input to) narrative and financial donor reporting.
- Budget owner for projects implemented in programme area;
- Human Resource Management (at individual- and team level) for programme staff;
- Supervision and periodical evaluation of the performance of the members of the Programme Team.
- Ensures the design and maintenance of an effective security management system at program level, in compliance with ZOA’s over-all security policy and procedures, and the monitoring of compliance to that system by staff and other relevant persons for whom the PGM holds security responsibility.
In the performance and as a member of the Country Management Team, the PGM balances the interests of Programme area, the country organization as a whole and of all stakeholders involved.
The Programme manager is accountable to the Country Director of the programme country.
E-Learning Project Manager, Good Return, Cambodia
The RIF Academy eLearning Project is responsible for overseeing strategic growth and development of the RIF Academy – an eLearning Portal designed to strengthen capacity of the microfinance sector and extend financial inclusion to the poorest and most vulnerable members in their communities, with a special focus on Asia Pacific. Identifying technology-based solutions for achieving scalability, efficiency and depth of impact, the role oversees the design, development, implementation, quality control and security of the eLearning Portal.
Get prepared to compete and achieve your dream Humanitarian career:
- Training - perfect balance of education and support
- Coaching - increase your chances of landing your next job!
- Professional development - enhance your skills and facilitate impact