We're here to support you. Whether it's helping you overcome disadvantage or recognising academic achievement, our scholarship program could transform your life and your future.
Scholarships are offered year round, in exceptional circumstances, to provide once-off financial assistance to the value of 50% of tuition fees.
In particular, Humanitarian Institute is committed to providing access to education for those facing personal and/or financial challenges.
- Financial hardship
- Regional or remote home location
- Disability and/or long term medical condition
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background
- Recent refugee
- Other demonstrable hardship
- Be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or permanent resident who is 18 years of age or older
- Applications can only be assessed based on the quality of information you provide
- Each application is reviewed by the appropriate selection committee, on a rolling basis, and ranked according to the eligibility criteria
- Each application is individually assessed and treated in the strictest confidence
- If your application proceeds past review, you will be contacted to arrange a phone or Skype interview
- If successfully awarded, an offer will be made to you, via email, within 7 working days.
Please note that the scholarship program is highly competitive and not all eligible applicants will receive one.